Friday, October 30, 2009

Signs - Columbus, Ohio

3190 East Main Street - I always thought this sign was kind of space-age.  It could use a little help (but then so could the motel it belongs to.

















3521 East Broad Street - Another sign with a big arrow.  These are always fun. 

















3045 East Main Street - Nice stone work at the base.  I've seen many signs similar to this one.

















2801 East Main Street - Love the decorative grill work between the two posts and the assymetrical positioning of the sign on the posts.

2643 East Main Street - Another arrow sign.  I wish I had made it back to get this one at night.

1890 South High Street - I doubt the neon on this sign works anymore but I'm sure it was fantastic in its day.  I love the little car.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if that Capital Motel used to be a Holiday Inn and they kept part of the sign.

    ReplyDelete