Saturday, January 30, 2010

Conrad-Caldwell House - Louisville, Kentucky

1402 St. James Court - This and the other photos from Louisville were taken back in 1999.  At the time I took no note of where they were taken and what an interesting challenge it was to try and find the location of these buildings ten years later.  My previous post for the Belvoir condiminiums http://placestogobuildingstosee.blogspot.com/2009/10/belvoir-louisville-kentucky.html was my starting point and by using street view in Google maps I managed to find most of the rest of the buildings I photographed.

The Conrad-Calwell House was built between 1892 and 1895.  The house is open for tours (though I have not visited it).  See their website conradcaldwell.org.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Despite my addiction to research, I must bow to your superior tenacity. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for the internet. It's not always the best or most accurate source but sometimes it really comes through.

    ReplyDelete