Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sandy Springs Health Center - Sandy Springs, Georgia

330 Johnson Ferry Road NE - This little gem sits just a few blocks from my house and I had driven past it probably a hundred times and never seen it.  This is not entirely my fault since it's situated back off the road nestled between some retirement towers and a shopping center on a one way street virtually invisible unless you look back in the other direction after you've passed it.  Brad spotted it while we were out a couple of weeks ago.  It's so cute (a word I despise and hate to use) that I would love to make it into a house.  I love the horizontality of the building, the large picture window, the dual support poles for the entry and the trio of windows located there which slant inward when open.  Built in 1948 and designed by McDonald and Company Architects.

No comments:

Post a Comment