Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bullock's Wilshire / Southwestern Law School - Los Angeles California

3050 Wilshire Boulevard - The beautiful Bullock's Wilshire department store opened in 1929 and was designed by John & Donald Parkinson. The building is made of steel reinforced concrete, terra cotta, and copper. Bullock's closed in the early 90's and the building was restored and is now occupied by Southwestern Law School.

1 comment: